Welcome to Brad Goodman Solutions. The EMS Scheduler is a scheduler designed for EMS by EMS.
- Login Scheduler Login
The EMS Scheduler is a collection of tools to streamline your scheduling, user notifications and currency tracking into one simple to use application. The scheduler was developed while working at EMS in 2004 and realizing the complexity of scheduling in our environment. Many schedulers perform this task well, but a cost-effective and friendly scheduler is a commodity hard to find. The focus is a feature-rich set of tools to assist you both during normal working hours but also for those busy days and another sick call out. Here are a few of the features that will help you with running your operation:
- Monthly based schedule creation of a limitless set of configurations (24/48, 24/72, Days Of Week, Patterns, Multi-day rotating patterns).
- Fully integrated email system for coverage, shift updates, shift bid system & any other communication.
- Credential Management system that tracks Classes, Licenses, Advanced Certifications, and Skills using a simple stoplight color system.
- Online Continuing education system with certificate generation and issues con-ed hours to users after completing the quiz.
- Scheduling of classes with and instructors with/or without user self sign-up.
- Duty Time In/Out time stamp feature with security to ensure users don’t clock in from home.
- Time Cards generated with integrations into many county HR software suites.
- Shift Swap system.
- User availability for coverage of time off requests and special event staffing.
- Google calendar sync of events
- BGS Messenger App for Android for push notifications.
- Open event bid system that allows users to bid online and avoid barrage of phone calls for coverage.
- Document warehouse / Resource section that can be used to upload protocols, forms or any other documents.
- Training director verification of designated classes, certifications, and skills.
- Comprehensive reporting section with analytics of scheduling and open events.
Our User Guides sections provide a quick overview of the resources to get your staff operational quickly.
Questions or comments? Be sure to let us know here.